Each tablet contains reduced L-Glutathione (100mg), a natural tripeptide, the most powerful endogenous antioxidant. Glutathione protects the body from oxidative stress, inflammation and toxins, thereby improving the body’s functional status. Oxidative stress causes damage to body cells, resulting in physiological aging and the degenerative processes typical to age-related diseases. Glutathione supplementation helps to delay aging and degenerative processes, keeping the body healthy and youthful.
What determines our skin colour?
The primary determinant of variability in human skin colour is the amount of pigment (Melanin) in our skin. Interestingly, we have 2 different types of Melanin pigments:
- Eumelanin responsible for black-brown pigmentation
- Pheomelanin responsible for yellow-red pigmentation The ratio of the 2 pigments determines our skin colour. To achieve a fairer skin, we need more Pheomelanin and lesser Eumelanin, which Oxithion does.
Key Benefits of L-Glutathione on skin:
- Brightening for a radiant and luminous complexion.
- Prevention or reduction of age-related or photo-induced dark spots on the skin.
- Lightening of skin tone on the face and body
- Provides antioxidant protection against skin aging
The innovative sublingual Oxithion Sublingual Tablets is formulated as fast dissolving sublingual tablets, with an innovative patented technology. L-Glutathione is thus rapidly absorbed through the mouth mucosa into the body without being metabolized and then inactivated by the liver (which happens when it is commonly taken as tablets/capsules)
Size: 30 tablets/ box
DIRECTIONS OF USE
Take two tablets in the morning to dissolve completely under the tongue and allow absorption to take place through the mouth mucosa, do not chew and swallow.
TAKE TWO TABLETS ONCE DAILY EVERY MORNING
Oral Supplements, Skin Brightening